- The development of professional learning cultures
- The application of recent educational research to improve outcomes for young learners
- Coaching senior leaders in securing lasting improvements to the quality of teaching and learning
- Helping to ensure that assessment is an integral part of teaching and learning
SCHOOL, CURRENT ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Jacqui is currently the Director of ConnectED@Barrow, for which Barrow CEVC Primary is the Lead School.
Prior to joining ConnectED@Barrow, she worked as a consultant headteacher and Local Leader of Education for Cambridgeshire, supporting several primary schools in their school improvement journeys. All the schools subsequently went on to receive ‘good’ judgements from Ofsted as effective self-evaluation practices became embedded. Whilst working with senior leadership teams, Jacqui also acted as a Professional Partner, mentoring and coaching newly appointed headteachers.
As well as planning bespoke school-to-school support and organising professional development courses to meet the needs of local schools, Jacqui continues to offer hands-on support for assessment, leadership and management in primary schools.
Her recent projects and achievements include:
- Delivering Assessment training for the CTSN Primary SCITT
- Talent spotting for ConnectED@Barrow, increasing the number of system leaders and providing on-going support and guidance
- Delivering SLE training for the Eastern Region
- Building effective partnerships, increasing the range of partners with which ConnectED@Barrow collaborates to offer high calibre school to school support and CPD
If you feel that Jacqui can assist you and your school, we would be delighted to discuss this with you. Please contact us initially by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a mutually convenient time to telephone you.