- Assessment & tracking
- Curriculum development in science
- Teaching & learning
SCHOOL, CURRENT ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Nadine is the Director of STEM Partnerships at West Suffolk College in Bury St Edmunds. Nadine currently leads the Suffolk Teach Computing hub after having originally led the Norfolk and Suffolk Science Learning Partnership. In previous senior roles, Nadine has led Science and STEM teams across a trust, coordinated STEM engagement events across the region and project managed a school build project.
Nadine`s particular professional interests include:
- Creating an engaging and enriched curriculum
- Use of data to track & improve pupil performance
- Staff development and CPD in STEM
Her recent projects and achievements include:
- Hosting and organising STEM events in the region such as the Big Bang Fair in conjunction with the STEM Learning.
- Writing large bid proposals to fund STEM projects.
- Leading a national recognised Science Learning Partnership and Computing Hub which has included working with the DfE on STEM policy reform.
If you feel that Nadine can assist you and your school, we would be delighted to discuss this with you. Please contact us initially by email: email@example.com and we will arrange a mutually convenient time to telephone you.