• Religious Education
• Whole School Values
• Church Schools Leadership
• Scrapbooking for evidence
School, Current Role & Responsibilities
Victoria is currently SMSC, RE and Church Schools Leader at Barrow CEVC Primary School in Bury St. Edmunds; an outstanding school and the lead school for ConnectED@Barrow. Victoria is an experienced subject leader and, having been appointed as an SLE in 2016, she has successfully supported schools and individuals across Suffolk to improve their performance. This role has allowed her to develop excellence in teaching and learning in a variety of different settings. She has developed and led a series of courses including SMSC and Creative Church Schools.
Victoria’s particular professional interests include:
Research and writing for the Diocese and continuing to develop her own skills in art, RE and other creative forms which can support her teaching and training. She loves creating large-scale artworks and banners to inspire children.
Her recent projects and achievements include:
• Writing and illustrating a large number of the Emmanuel RE Units for the Diocese of St. Edmundsbury and Ipswich.
• Gaining funding from the DFE for an inter-school SMSC development project to be rolled out in 2017-18.
• Achieving a Farmington Fellowship from Oxford University in 2010-11 and attending each annual conference since to maintain strong networks across the country.
• Supporting partner schools in creating their own unique Values plans
• Writing a weekly SMSC bulletin which is distributed across Suffolk Schools.
If you feel that Victoria can assist you and your school, we would be delighted to discuss this with you. Please contact us initially by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a mutually convenient time to telephone you.